Group IT Operations Manager
Data collection is the key concern when it comes to effectively developing intelligent buildings. Building owners need to commit to adding the required sensors and controls to retrofit existing structures or to build new structures. Intelligent systems benefit building owners and managers, in terms of improved efficiencies and cost reductions across multiple facilities. It also benefits tenants, through better control of the environment and reliable, predictive maintenance of control systems and utilities.
- Discussing the challenges of data collection
- Exploring how intelligent systems can utilize data for improved facility management
- Building cyber secure systems to collect data
- Installing secure Building Management Systems designed specifically for the IoT
- Implementing efficient identity management systems