- Main Conference
- Conference Only
How to Register
IQPC recognises the value of learning in teams. Take advantage of one of these special rates:
- Register a team of 2 to the conference at the same time from the same organisation and receive 5% off the total cost
- Register a team of 3 to the conference at the same time from the same organisation and receive 10% off the total cost
- Register a team of 4 or more to the conference at the same time from the same organisation and receive 15% off the total cost
- Register a team of 6 or more to the conference at the same time from the same organisation and receive 20% off the total cost
- Register a team of 10 or more to the conference at the same time from the same organisation and receive 25% off the total cost
- All 'Early Bird' discounts are subject to availability and require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Discounts do not apply to vendors/solution providers. IQPC reserves the right to determine who is a vendor.
- Any discounts offered (including early bird and team discounts) are subject to availability and require payment at the time of registration.
- Please view our registration policy for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
- A credit card surcharge of 1.5% will be added to all payments made by credit card.
- Payment not made at the time of registration will be subject to a $99 service charge.
For vendors and solution providers, registration fee of $3,799 + GST applies. Discounts are not available for vendors and solution providers. Should you book online at a discounted rate, a member of our team will be in contact to amend your registration. To enquire about sponsoring the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy - Your Choice
Any information provided by you in registering for this conference is being collected by IQPC and will be held in the strictest confidence. It will be added to our database and will be used primarily to provide you with further information about IQPC events and services. From time to time IQPC may share information from our database with other professional organisations (including our event sponsors) to promote similar products and services. To amend your current details, advise of duplicates or to opt out of further mailings, please contact our Database Integrity Maintenance Department, Level 6, 25 Bligh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Alternatively, email Database.Team@iqpc.com.au, call 02 9229 1028 or fax 02 9223 2622.